September 11, 2010

Yellowww

So I was reading my friends blogs a while ago.. and thought of creating one myself..

Today is the first day of eid, eid isn't supposed to be this way, I think.. I mean eid is supposed to be all about gathering with your family, enjoying your time with them and all.. but this eid was so different! most of my family aren't even in oman .. so I don't think its about family this time. but  still it was so much fun.. 

I think the best part of eid is getting money.. Hehe its really nice to get  money by doing nothing. 
I was wearing a baluchi outfit in the first day of eid, I think it looked cute.. Pink! it was pink, I used to hate the   colour pink before but now I really love it :$ .. 

So today I went out with my uncle, and my sister .. first we went to the movies, bought tickets. and had much time till the movie was goin to start, so my uncle suddenly decided to take us to city centre, Al-seeb! it was very crowded, we couldnt get a parking so we canceled it. then I felt like getting an icecream or a milkshake, so  we went to al-bahja just for the sake of baskin robbinz's icecream, cotton candy is delicious, so is chocolate chiller <3 

after all that, we finally went to see the movie "Slomon kane" some parts were so scary, some were too boring.. it wasn't a good movie but I did enjoy my time cause I was with the most people I love.. :D 

after that, we went to Pizza hut for dinner.. Such a lovely day I must say :) I like typing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment