November 30, 2010

Reason of my happiness ~






You may think I should be sad about this. That the most important thing that used to be in my life is by now, ruined. I do feel sad.. I cry. & then I come to realize that there is no one who can change this .. but me. If I decide to not let it take over me, it will go away.. it will fade slowly .. until there's nothing left of what you left for me to carry .. all by myself ~ I start thinking of the bless I have, the bless of life.. I start believing it.. that everything happens for a reason .. Why not smile and forget about everything else? why not smile until our faces hurt, live the moment ~.. why not smile, while we can do it.. all by our self .. ? Start giving it a thought.. Will you feel happy, if you don't want to? You wont.. even if thousands tried to.. it wont happen, until you allow it.. you control it .. I give it a thought .. I will only live once.. Its only one time, I want to smile, laugh and enjoy everything around me.. Even the little things that might not seem to matter much.. will make the best of life .. Even though I have my fears, Even though I know that I will cry some tears..  I will keep this spirit, for years ~  I will live a happy life.. only because of one reason.. this one reason that can always change everything.. I will live a happy life.. my only reason is because I want to .. and so this sadness disappears  

0 comments:

Post a Comment