November 22, 2010

An Accident ~

Once upon a time, me and my family went to 'Ma7oot' we rented a house next to the beach there, the weather was so lovely, we spent the night under sparkly stars, we started fishing in the morning after that night, I remember we failed, didn't really know how to fish but it was such a blast! when it was time to go home, we were all happy and relaxed 'cause of the fun we had. I remember, I wasn't so relaxed since I was kind-of really sick, having fever and such. I kept on telling my father to stop somewhere so I get 'laban icecream' but uh, that didn't happen.

After an hour of driving, my father felt tired 'cause he was driving since a long time and he didn't really get enough sleep, so my mom started driving instead. I remember, before she started driving she was reading 'quraan'. She was driving as we all fell asleep. she was the only one awake and had no one else to talk to, Umm.. I don't really remember if it was a problem with the car wheels or else, but my mom lost control on the car and wheels that's when the car started flipping upside down while we were still in it. They were about six flips. My mom and dad got out from the car while me and my sister were still in it, my father took me out of the car from that car's window, I had sand all over me, cause we were in the middle of a desert. while we were out, my sister was still inside. dad looked inside the car but didn't find her! He was looking for her, and she started kicking! she was under the car. he and mom started screaming trying to pull her out and trying to take the car off of her. I was crying so much, was so scared I never felt more scared in my entire life than that moment.  I couldn't imagine my life without my sister, just couldn't.. El 7amdilla Allah satar! and no one got hurt badly. we all had cuts all over our bodies but no strong ones. Here's the embarrassing part that I just had to mention, From the happiness, once my parents managed to save my sister and once I saw her well el 7amdilla and there was nothing wrong with her, I started dancing. Yes I actually did. I myself get freaked out whenever I remember this, Just imagine someone in a strong car accident dancing? Haha! No one noticed that though, Only me and my sister. The car was totally crashed into pieces, there was nothing left of it. all our stuff were gone! Two pick-up drivers saw us while they were on their way to somewhere, they stopped, One car took us to the hospital while the other one stayed with my father waiting for police guys or something. I think, those two very kind guys are definitely going straight to heaven for doing that! We needed them. Mom kept on saying that they were angels sent to help us! Hehe. Here's the weird part, I don't really remember us entering the hospital and all that. All I remember is waking up in a bed, somewhere in a room full of babies with their mothers. They actually got me sleeping in the kids room! Argh. I complained about it and told them that I was not a baby, Since when is a ten years old considered a kid? Huh. anyway, I lost my shoes.. So I was walking bare-foot, I went to many places, the hospital was so much fun! but what I liked the most was the looks I got from everyone who was staring at me walking barefoot! Haha. there was this kind doctor named Mariam -may god bless her- She was so nice to me, took me to the cafeteria and bought me lots of chocolates. When It was lunch time, I went to my sister and mother who were in the 'adults room' or whatsoever, I ate mom's lunch, I just refused eating in that bed the put me in.
But then I went back to that bed, I was so tired so I fell asleep.. When I first woke up, I saw my uncle, I couldn't stop myself from crying, for some reason.. I was very very sad and I didn't feel well.. My father and uncle were staring at me feeling so sad and didn't know what to do, they were scared.. I just took the gift he got me and went back to sleep, without saying a word..I actually tear each time I remember that moment!

Anyways, Once that day ended, my uncle took us back home, I was so so so scared on the way, I was so afraid that we might get into another car accident, everyone fell asleep expect my father and uncle and of course me, I couldn't get any sleep! I was trying to talk about -Any thing- with my uncle so he doesn't feel tired and sleep. I also told my father to talk to him, brought any subject so we just keep on talking! they sensed my fear.

And from that day, I was afraid of getting in any car, whenever we went to any place, I was frightened.. that kept on going with me for almost four years, Now I still feel scared whenever I'm in a car, but not like before, Now I feel 'Much-less-scared'..

Al 7amdilla for everything <3 !!

But you know whats the worst thing about all this? I didn't get my laban ice cream :'(

0 comments:

Post a Comment