September 13, 2010

Heart Failure  

Cuts, scars, lies and fake laughs. Fake smiles, constant cries and a horrifying past. Promises broken, lost loves.. and the “trust me” that didn’t last.


You were a knife, stabbed me  and caused me cuts right in my heart..
Scars, those scars you've left, those scars are the memories that will never fade away..
Lies, you lied, to me, & to you. Everything was not true.
We had our moments, you had your own. faking laughs, faking everything you had.
The tears I've cried for you, once you left it was only me with a horrifying past..
Those words you said to me, those promises that were never kept.. they were broken
A mood swing that was swinging in your heart, playing with the beat of my heart.. 
and what I hate the most is.. The trust me that did not last.



0 comments:

Post a Comment