September 13, 2010

My beloved teachers ~

There are these people, who can make a huge difference by just being in your life..
Everyone has/had this person in his life, and if not, they will have this person in the future..

Miss badreia & Miss kamla.. Those are the teachers I'll always be grateful for knowing them.

Miss badreia, she was such a beautiful hearted person, Never hated anyone.. More like an angel to me

she used to teach me social-studies, she is the reason why I loved the subject so very much. her teaching style  was really nice, she was never rude with anyone.. she was the reason why I

got full marks in each quiz and exam.. My parents were always proud of me, and Miss badreia was always proud of me.  I remember, before I knew her, I hated the subject so much! I was

never good at social studies before I knew her. Whenever she spoke, the whole class was paying attention to her, She was such a respected person that everybody loved. She gave me loads

of good, helpful advices that helped me to get through alot. She is a teacher I'll always adore.

Miss kamla, A lovely, amazing person! She was the one I went to, whenever I had a problem. There was this time when I wasn't focusing on my studies well, I was always with a bad

company and always had something that distracted me from my studies and paying attention to them.. But she took my hand & led me to the right path, she did whatever it took

just to get the old me back. I kind-of hated her for interrupting in my private life! but then I knew that it was for my own good. She gave me life experiences in school, she is the one who made me discover my talents and the things I loved the most, she is such an unforgettable person.

This may not seem alot to you guys, but trust me, I can't imagine my life without knowing them in the first place.. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment