September 16, 2010

My PowerPuff Girls Personality ♥

The Power Puff Girls 


The Powerpuff Girls is an American animated television series about three kindergarten-aged girls who have superpowers. Created by animator Craig McCracken, the program was produced by Hanna–Barbera until 2002 when Cartoon Network Studios took over production for Cartoon Network. The show has been nominated for an Emmy Award five times, in the category Outstanding Achievement in Animation.

Yes, I'm 14 years old & Yes I still like cartoons.

The power puff girls is one of my all time favorite cartoons, since I was a kid. I really enjoy watching it! Its funny and really adorable!

So the other day, I was reading about it in wikipedia, I was reading about the characters and that was when i realized that I'm like some of the characters!

I'd say, I'm a mixture of bubbles & Buttercup!! Well, take a look at their features first and then You're gonna realize it yourself.

Bubbles:

-Bubbles  is the cutest one.
-Her personality is sugar.
-Favorite colour: baby blue.
-Short blond hair.
-she was named for her cute bubbly personality.
-She's childish.
-Loves animals.
-Hates cockroaches.
-Shes innocent & Loves playing.
-Shy and sensitive.
-Loves her father alot. (P.Utonium)
-She can be very  independent and aggressive.


Buttercup:

-the tough one.
-Her personality is spice.
-Loves the color light green.
-She has short black hair.
-Shes a tomboy.
-Has a very short temper.
-Shes stubborn.
-Shes the mean one.
-Hates baths & Loves getting dirty.



Some friends tell me that I'm a cutie, they say my personality is cute! but some other friends always say that I'm a tough person; they say I can be a strong person at times, and know how to handle the worst things at the worst times. so I think I'm in between. Spice & Sugar! they both start with my favorite letter, [ S ] .. Sometimes, I'm a sweet person, nice to everyone. do whatever it takes to make a friend with a bad mood smile, Its something I cannot control and it really gets annoying at times. but sometimes I can be the total opposite, I know those people who I don't like at all! I just CAN'T be nice to them, I might ignore them or just treat them as how they're supposed to be treated like. I can be very very rude.

Baby blue is one of my favorite colours, after red, black and hot pink. green was never a colour I liked. I've always hated it, somehow.
My hair is short, just as bubbles and buttercup. but its black, and now its black with some orange brownish Highlights!

I smile easily, anyone can make me smile, even strangers. with the simplest things they say, and I actually realized that I love smiling, its nice! but also, I have a very short temper, its easy for me to go mad as easy it is to make me smile. Simple things that I don't like can make me get very upset, can totally ruin my mood. when I'm Mad, I change to a bad person.

Animals, hmm.. this might sound mean, But I don't "really" like animals.. some are cute, can't deny that, I mean kittens are just too adorable! but I don't like animals much, and I'm not interested in having a pet. something I hate more than slow Internet is every and each kind of cockroaches. I hate, dislike, can't stand being in a place with a cockroach. I find them icky! ..

 A tomboy, honestly I don't know If I'm a tomboy or not. I like the colour pink, the clothes I wear are so girly, but sometimes I just love wearing shorts & tshirts a lot. I know nothing about cars and Just a little about football.. I like messi cause he's so cute.. and of course he's a great player! but I'm so into tennis, Rafael nadal is my favorite player.I enjoy having fun, Hehe! I'm a lazy person but yeah I love being active and all.

 Innocent? I'm not sure if I'm so innocent. I can be very very very very shy at times, whenever someone tells me I look pretty, I blush. If someone tells me anything nice to me, 'face-to-face' I blush. and I always go like "Awwwww!" Even in real life! I'm a sensitive person, deep inside. I don't like showing my feelings though. only to my best friend Farah, who I can tell everything and anything to her & she never judges me. but other people, I don't like showing them if I'm hurt, Ah it doesn't even matter anyway.

 I'm a (I-Get-Whatever-I-Want) person. if I want something, then its totally mine. My father, mother, sister and friends always tell me I'm a stubborn person, and I always tell them I'm not. I dunno I don't feel like I'm stubborn, Its them, they don't do whatever I want or maybe sometimes its hard to satisfy me. I don't know, I just like the best.

My father used to be my best friend, since I'm older now, I don't think he is. but we kinda do have a close relationship, I love hanging out with him & also talking with him, its so much fun!

 I don't like counting on other people, I like doing things and getting everything I want on my own. but sometimes you need to count on other people, And I'm glad I have those people I can always count on in my life.

 Showers are refreshing and fun! I just Lurve taking showers, & I only shower with hot water, whatever the weather is like.

That's my Bubbles Buttercup personality! I tell you, I can be a power puff girl!

0 comments:

Post a Comment