October 6, 2010

Taking a risk .. ?

Living at risk is jumping off the cliff and building your wings on the way down.  ~Ray Bradbury



I used to be one of them.. those people, who kind-of think of the consequences before doing anything.. I used to try as hard as I could to not take risks, But I did take many risks, without feeling it. time has came, I thought that I was so wrong by taking all the risks I took, I started thinking not to take risks anymore, That I might lose the people I love and care about with these risks, I might lose all what I'm working for by taking a risk! It scared me .. how can a risk ruin everything! that's when a special friend proved me wrong, pointed out that Life its self is a risk. everything we do in life is a risk. things wont go on without risks. if we don't want to lose it all, then we're just gonna have to work harder, and hold on to what matters to us as much as we can! If we live everyday of our life by being afraid of taking a risk, then we'll end up nowhere. we're not gonna achieve anything by not taking risks .. Life is about taking risks; it just is.. 

but the question we have to ask ourselves is not "should I risk it?" its always 'Is it worth risking for?' 

And yes.. it is worth risking for .. thank you, my dear !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this blog!
And I agree with what you said!
Good job Rona! :D

Sarah Baluchi said...

Thank you :*

Post a Comment