September 13, 2010

Nightmares I remember.



What sorts of dreams do you usually remember?

My dreams are always weird.. Sometimes they're more like a movie than a dream. My dreams are very weird & I'm loving it. they entertain me and let have fun while I'm asleep! I love my dreams. But I often forget the awesome dreams I have, & remember the nightmares instead.

Nightmares stick to my mind more. I still remember a nightmare I had back then when I was 6 years old or something, It was all about me in a big house which was my family's house, it was dark all over the place, it was really huge.. while everyone was asleep, & I was the only one awake.. I walked downstairs, all by myself.. I entered a dark room and the room's window was open. The place out there was showing, it was very windy, the curtains were flying .. And then I suddenly heard a voice.. Whispering my name.. calling me "Saraaah! saraaah!" & then My aunt's face showed up and she told me to close the window. that was my nightmare! it was really scary, I remember I even found myself on the floor once I woke up, since I move alot in my sleep.

There is this other nightmare I had 6 years ago, It was in our old house. All my aunts were gathered at our house, with my mom, me & Joori
we wanted to get out of the house cause it was full of lizards, but somehow something kept on pulling back my mom, she couldn't get out with us.. I went to tell my aunt about it and suddenly her eyes turned flashy blue. I backed-off and went to my other aunt, she just pulled me & Joori out .. as we were heading to our car, which was white.. More lizards came up to us! that's when I woke up from that nightmare and I was scared for days..

Some nightmares are just hard to forget ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment