October 18, 2010

The N family! My favorites ♥

they are my cousins, and I seriously can't imagine my life without each one of them, I wouldn't be -over- dramatic when I say that I love them more than myself and I would do anything for them ~
Its more like, I grew up with them! Had the most amazing times with them.

Nooh ~

I now know him more than ever! He is the sweetest. I love the way he reacts whenever I tell him something, even if its making fun of me, haha. He's SO MUCH fun to be around! Honestly knows how to make me smile in my worst days. He's younger than me but I don't feel that at all, sometimes I feel like he's even much mature than me! I remember, we kind of used to fight alot almost about everything, we LOVED annoying each other as hell, now I just laugh whenever I get those flashbacks of our old days.. He's a smart person and a video games addict! talks about many things I understand nothing about, they are all about programing and video games, but hey! I'm learning. Nooh is my bestest friend that I really care about.

Nora ~

Noooooooooooooora is the CRAZIEST MOST HYPER person I've EVER known. she is really nice and really caring, I love how she doesn't care about what others think. she's just living her life! I love every single thing about nora. and when I say every single thing, I mean it! I'm really lucky to have her in my life, and all her friends are lucky to have her. she's Irreplaceable. Its true that shes so crazy, yet she's really mature and knows how to handle things in the right times, gives the best advices and I can really count on her. She's so weird. in a very awesome way! I love it when she sings and just lets everything out! haha! Her hair, completely fits her! She looks very very cute! shes the best macaroni head.

Nouf ~

How can I describe nouf? well, she is truly one of a kind, a very unique person, there is NO way to find two like nouf! its only her. nouf is really pretty mashalla, such a sweetheart! a  very good driver, an amazing artist! comes up with the awesomest comments, knows how to make everyone feel happy, she has this thing.. which I don't know what exactly is it, but it makes her a very very special person. I seriously can't imagine Oman without her, going to her house and not seeing her there! it would suck, nothing would be the same without 8o8o! AKA noufi, We kind of have many things in common, She is a great adviser as well! a trust worthy person, you can trust her with all your secrets and she would never let you down. Has very beautiful eyes mashalla <3  shes a dear and a person I love with everything I've got <3

Nasser ~

Ummm. Nasser is a very cool person. has a great taste in music! An awesome guitarist. His sarcasm is the best :P His messy hair is lovely. I remember when he was away for a whole year, I missed him alot! A-lot. Its really fun to be around him and I know I can count on him. I really like his name, it fits him! His drawings are awesome, I like his handwriting and I really like how he's working hard this year, I somehow don't want him to study aboard next year! He is getting his driver license soon which makes me feel a bit jealous. And I know we have this thing in common, which is we both feel so hyper after drinking cold laban! Haha. 3abdoosh is an awesome person, everybody knows that about him! he rocks.

sorry but I had to let everything out :$ I love you my bestest cousins in the whole universe :$

2 comments:

نورجان said...

I love you Sarah! You and Joori are our sisters and friends before being our cousins. The memories we have together, the laughs we share and the inside jokes, even the arguments haha, love it all ... :-)

Allah y5aleech lena ya 7elwa

Sarah Baluchi said...

A7ebiiiiiiiiiich :*

Post a Comment