November 14, 2010

Silent tears.

    Silent tears ~
All the tears inside of me 
refuse to come out easily 
each comes out with pain and suffering
and so, I cry silently 
hiding from the world around me 
hiding from the voices surrounding 
why can't life get easier 
why is everyone a hater?
Do people have to lie in all they say?
is it really in their blood, or is it a habit the just refuses to go away 
You caused all this now
all the damage in my heart 
the pain I feel inside 
I wish I can let it out in words
instead they die inside my heart
Instead my heart gets stabbed with knives and swords
my heart is burning .. suffering 
and so, I cry silently 
life comes with its own secrets
but we, were we born this stubborn?
we just had to find everything out.. I did
and I wish I never had 
Now, my tears, my cries are yelling
Now I no longer cry in silence
now they all see .. they see my tears.. yet, no one understands
confused looks all around me 
asking: whats wrong? 
Makes me wonder, how can I let it all out? can my pain be described by words?
I reply: nothing.. there is nothing wrong with me 
as I continue suffering.. all by myself 
getting hurt, more and more 
choking by my own words 
I'm trying to hold on, strongly 
but its all dark now, no lights, nobody to save me
No breath left inside of me
I'm ... trying! still, suffocating .. 
And so, I die.. silently.

0 comments:

Post a Comment